All hot tub owners worst fear is walking out to a cold hot tub. A cold hot tub or hot tub not heating can be for many reasons.
Most common reasons for your hot tub not heating up
No or inadequate flow.
- Blocked filter.
- Circulation pump fault.
- Flow sensor fault.
- Temperature sensor fault.
- Blockage in pipe.
- Air lock.
- Gate valve fault.
- PCB fault.
*System and control panels vary
- Time set incorrectly in conjunction with cycles below.
- Incorrect mode, economy, sleep.
- Incorrect temperature set.
- Heater or heater element fault.*can be cased by flow fault.
- PCB fault.
- Scale build up on heater element.
- Wrong chemical balance causing pitting on the element.
Finally there can be numerous reasons for your hot tub not heating up, look at the below flow chart for a simple fault process.
S.A.S Hot Tubs cover hot tub repairs in Nottinghamshie and Derbyshire towns. Annesley, Mansfield, Ashfield, Sutton in Ashfield, Nottingham, Derby, Arnold, Shirebrook, Pleasley, Hucknall, Alfreton, Beeston, Eastwood, Sothwell, Newark-On-Trent, Worksop, West Bridgford, Ollerton, Bingham, Bulwell, Bolsover, Buxton, Matlock, Chesterfield, Ashbourne, Ilkeston, Heanor, Swadlincote, Ripley and many more.
Finally for Information on Servicing please see our servicing page.